Almost Clever

Observations about life and stories that border on being funny and/or inspired.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The Majesty of the Man Part III

I couldn't agree more.

He hasn't lost a set in this tournament. This bit is priceless from the Times:
The hotel room to which he welcomed a reporter Thursday morning was a portrait of order after he pushed the breakfast cart out the door.

Eleven rackets were lined up side by side, their pristine white grips leaning against a fireplace. On the desk were a laptop and portable printer. A newspaper was folded and centered on the coffee table. Equipment bags were neatly stacked with the day's tennis clothes folded in a plastic sack. A butler would not have looked out of place.

"Mirka helps me out, you know; I like it tidy anyway," Federer said. "I used to be so untidy. I like it this way, especially here where I'm going to be here for hopefully three weeks or so."


Room tidy? Straight fact or euphenism for something more, how to put this, sleazier?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home