Almost Clever

Observations about life and stories that border on being funny and/or inspired.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Chipotle Disaster

I was dining at my favorite casual dining establishment, Chipotle, and I ordered a Carnitas burrito. I felt it needed some extra kick so I went a got the Tabasco sauce, original flavor, and put it on my burrito. Unfortunately, some prankster had removed the cap and it got all over my hands. I wiped it off with a napkin and finished my burrito.

As I was watching the Cubs on mlb.com tonight, I stuck my hand down my pants as all men do. There must have been a significant amount of sauce residue on my hand because it immediately started burning down in my crotch region. After 10 minutes of pain and a frantic trip to the shower all was well. Needless to say (but Ill say it anyway), I will wash my hands after eating Chipotle next time. With Soap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home