Almost Clever

Observations about life and stories that border on being funny and/or inspired.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Working Hard or Hardly Working?

Well, this week is the one week a month that I actually have work to do so posting may be sporadic. I apologize for this in advance. Plus I have made myself quite ill from Tootsie Roll Pops. (Q: How many licks does it take to get the center of a Tootsie roll pop? A: None, if you bite)

Some points of interest:
Who is Potato Pete. and why is he taking credit for writing my blog? Potato Pete reveal yourself. I command thee. My email is in my profile.

Secondly, this list of the top 100 TV catchphrases is a tragedy. Only one phrase from the Simpsons?!?! ? The Simpsons should occupy at least 10 spots on the list. "Read my lips: No new taxes" made it?!?!?!?! C'mon. And where is the South Park? "Screw you guys, I'm going home" needs to be there.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Blogger Tony said...

That was me on MyBlogLog. Gsus was taken as a name, so i went with my other handle, potatopete. It turns out its a for pay service, which they tell you about after a few days. Just wanted to check if anyone read it there. No one does.

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger albatross said...

Potatopete?

 
At 2:38 AM, Blogger Tony said...

http://www.davecovcomedy.co.uk/whispersfromwalmington/homefront/gallery/posters/potatopete01.jpg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home