Almost Clever

Observations about life and stories that border on being funny and/or inspired.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Bored

I have been painfully bored the last two days (which is probably why I have resorted to blogging again).

I swear time is just craaawwwwlllliiiinnnnnnggggg by at the pace of a snail that is towing a sloth behind it while crossing a river of molasses in super slow-motion replay.

My Dwight Schrute bobblehead isn't even entertaining me at the moment. My life has lost all meaning.

1 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Catch-22 applies again. For most of the novel, Dunbar cultivates boredom because life feels longer ("life IS longer" in his words) in times of boredom. That is, he cultivated boredom until they disappeared him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home