Almost Clever

Observations about life and stories that border on being funny and/or inspired.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Creepiest Interview Ever

Okay, so I watch Project Runway. Deal with it. Anyways, Vincent got the aufing this week, much deserved by the way. I just read his interview with Entertainment Weekly, and he seems even crazier in the interview than he does in the show. Read it even if you don't watch the show. The ego on the man is through-the-roof *hilarious.* Keep in mind that Vincent was the worst designer on the show and I'm thoroughly convinced that he was allowed to hang around this long just for TV purposes. Here is hands down the creepiest segement from the interview:
What was your favorite part of the Paris trip?
The boat was fun. There was a cute girl with red shoes and a tattoo. I have a lovely wife, but I was getting a little bit nosy with her. Catherine was a little bit too old for me. The other one wasn't. We wanted to meet later for a drink — Jeffrey and I and she and her girlfriend. We invited them to our room just to have a nice bottle of champagne, but unfortunately they canceled on us.


After reading that I need to go wash my brain. The horror. The horror.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home