Almost Clever

Observations about life and stories that border on being funny and/or inspired.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

They said it couldn't be done

They said that I needed to go to a doctor. They said stop picking at it. They said you are just making it worse. They were wrong.

I did it. I sucessfully got rid of a the milia that appeared next next ot me left eye. Milia is a pimple-like looking thing that has a white head, but you can't pop it like a pimple. It doesn't hurt but it doesn't look good either.

According to the "experts", only a dermatologist can remove these things. Well the experts hadn't met me. I picked and pushed and squeezed (squoze?) that thing until the other day on the train, I finally ripped it off. A moment of glory. I proved the doubters and naysayers wrong, once again. Nobody will ever misunderestimate me again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home