Almost Clever

Observations about life and stories that border on being funny and/or inspired.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I am being watched

Well I received an interesting visitor to the site this morning:
10/31/06 09:03:10nyhost.harpercollins.com United StatesMS Internet Explorer 6Windows X

That's right, the publisher of the Charlie Weis book that I proclaimed that I wouldn't read yesterday. I hope they found my reasons compelling enough that they felt shame for publishing the book. I hope they offer to send me a free copy in hopes that I read it; I could always use more toilet paper.

I don't think it's surprising that Harper Collins is owned by NEWS CORP. also known as Rupert Murdoch's magical money making and influence machine. Lousy Australian. Bunch of convicts. Notre Dame: Returning to Glory since 1993.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home