Almost Clever

Observations about life and stories that border on being funny and/or inspired.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Top 10 TV Catchphrases

This is my list of my top 10 TV catchphrases. This is of course limited to TV that I have seen so keep my age in mind.

10. "Serenity Now!" George, Kramer, Frank (Seinfeld)
9. "Ha, ha" Nelson Muntz (The Simpsons)
8. "Did I do that?" Steve Urkel (Family Matters)
7. "Excellent." Charles Montogomery Burns (The Simpsons)
6. "Whateva, I do what I want" -Eric Cartman (South Park)


5. "Mmm-hmm. Yup." Hank Hill (King of the Hill)
4. "Niles!" Frasier Crane (Frasier)
3. "Where's the bomb? WHERE'S IS THE BOMB!" Jack Bauer (24)
2. "Screw you guys. I'm going home." Eric Cartman (South Park)
1. "Woo Hoo!" Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home