Almost Clever

Observations about life and stories that border on being funny and/or inspired.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Open Mic Friday

I'm feeling kind of uninspired today. Not really that much to comment on or write about. I had a few ideas but none really merit more than a line or two so here are some Friday Metro observations:

Thanks to whomever leaves the USA Today neatly stuffed between the seat and the wall on the front car on the green line train every evening. It makes my ride home that much easier. One request though: Washington Post or NY Times please. USA Today is kinda sorta a bad newspaper.

I wish I was really fat so that nobody would sit next to me on the Metro.

I appreciate the Metro drivers who sound like they are auditioning to be a DJ on a smooth jazz radio station. "This is L'Enfant Plaza. Green Line to Branch Avenue. You're listneing to WZNE 95.5, The Zone."

That's all I got. No Post ariticle because I know for a fact that Express employees don't work on Friday. Anyways, Open Mic Friday. If anybody wants to write a post, email me and I'll post it. Suggested topics: Soylent green, Stephen Colbert, anything involving Nepal, Cats, etc....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home