Almost Clever

Observations about life and stories that border on being funny and/or inspired.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

File under: TMI

So I was at a meeting yesterday where people had to introduce themselves and tell the group about a couple of their hobbies. The second person to go was a 50-something *large* African-American woman. She said that she enjoyed crossword puzzles and knitting. She then mentioned that she would say more but she wanted to keep things g-rated because of all the young people in the room and by "young," I mean early twenties.

After some prodding by other people in the group, she announced that what she really likes to do is to go skinny-dipping, and that many people can't handle a "full-figured" woman going skinny dipping. She doesn't like streaking because she can't run fast enough.

l=Later, when I introduced myself, I said that I enjoyed anything as long as it can be done while sitting on a couch, e.g. watching TV, playing guitar, eating...etc. The woman who spoke earlier than piped in with "Ohhhh, I like you," and then laughed suggestively. The horror. The horror.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home