Almost Clever

Observations about life and stories that border on being funny and/or inspired.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Office Decorations

Thanks to a certain person who likes his meat bloody, I now have a poster of the USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D prominently and proudly displayed in my cublicle. It is located directly above the poster of David Brent. While the Enterprise encourages me "To boldly go where no man has gone before," David Brent helps keep me grounded with his pearls of wisdom, such as, "A philosopher once wrote you need three things to have a good life. One, a meaningful relationship, two, a decent job of work, and three, to make a difference. And it was always that third one that stressed me, to make a difference. And I realise that I do. Every day, we all do. It's how we interact, with our fellow man."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home