Almost Clever

Observations about life and stories that border on being funny and/or inspired.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Ketchup on the pizza

In the cafeteria line ahead of me was a man who kind of looked like this genius. He had two slices of pretty crappy looking pizza on his tray along with an egg salad that consisted entirely of eggs and a large fountain drink.

The truly weird thing was that each slice of pizza had about 10 tablespoons of ketchup heaped on top. I could barely make out the individual slices. I don't get it. I enjoy ketchup as much as the next man/woman/hermaphrodite, but I can't fathom injesting as much ketchup as he slathered on those poor pieces of defenseless pizza. After standing behind him in line, I was like, "RIP appetite because that is disgusitng."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home