Almost Clever

Observations about life and stories that border on being funny and/or inspired.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Hannidate

So on Bryon's suggestion from the previous post, I have been searching for singles on Hannidate. Here are some candidates for him:

This Nice Woman:
General Information
I know some spoken and written English. I am shy, soft spoken, reserved, smart ;o) I am a hard worker and have a big heart. I am always glad to help out friends and family when I they need help. I was born in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. I have one younger sister and brother. We are studying English and Cambodian languages. I live with my parents, sister, and brother. We are closed and always have good relationshipp. I have an aunt who is living in America; she is helping me post this profile.

It's a Holiday in Cambodia. It's tough kid, but it's life. It's a Holiday in Cambodia. Don't forget to pack a wife.

Another prospect from a little closer to home:
I'm an heterosexual female, so you women need not apply. I'm looking for a good man willing to accept me for who and what I am, a man who wants to follow a good life with someone fun. Because God created us as equals, if I tell you I will not be subservient to you beyond what you can justify, I mean it. Please take me seriously. I ended my last long-term relationship over this issue, and other than that, it was truly a match made in heaven.

She is not your potential slave, Fong. Seriously.

She wants a Man:
Looking for
a christian man who will take charge of the relationship and recognize the natural role of the man in the relationship. i've tried the liberal boyfriend thing and i will never try it again - i want a MAN, not a sissy. i want someone to talk to, especially about politics. i listed my hobbies above, if you think those match yours, then message me and we can talk. i hope that you'll have good morals, but if you don't please don't hold it against me that i'll try to save you.


Her hobbies include water sports. Fong, I've always said you need saving.

Sounds perfect:
Looking for
Like I said above, I need a man to liberate me from the workplace so I can take my true, God-intended place at his side. I want someone that I could cook, clean, and raise children for. I want someone who would be willing to attend Church with me every Sunday and sometimes on other days when I feel the urge. I have never dated anyone since I decided to wait until an appropriate age. I want someone interested in marriage and realizes that, like Jessica Simpson believed, some thing have to wait until marriage. Please, I need another man in my life other than God.


She is practically begging to be pleasured secularly.

Check it out yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home