Almost Clever

Observations about life and stories that border on being funny and/or inspired.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Why I love having a Blog

So this person found his/her/its way over to my neck of the woods last night:
morenovly-cuda1-24-54-251-56.ontrca.adelphia.net United StatesMS Internet Explorer 6
09/28/06 20:17:50 - http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:s3E6FOagiGcJ:almostclever.blogspot.com/
can%27t pop milia&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=4
Referrer: can%27t pop milia (Google)

They had searched Google for "Can't pop milia" and Google returned this post where I describe how I picked off the milia of my face when others told me that I couldn't do it. This prompted one emailer to write, "John that is disgusting."

However, it has given this frustrated person hope for the future in getting rid of his milia. And that is why I write this blog, to be a shining beacon of hope in an otherwise dark world of despair. And yes, George Bush, you may feel free to use that quote in your next speech.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home