Almost Clever

Observations about life and stories that border on being funny and/or inspired.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Matt Damon? Sure. Lloyd Carr? Maybe not.

My youngest brother, as a running gag, consistently refers to certain celebrities, always men, as "stalkable." As in, "Matt Damon-so stalkable." It's pretty amusing, and never ceases to elicit a chuckle.

The most common reason for stalking someone is the delusion that they are your friend and the stalker feels connected to the stalkee. That is why Matt Damon is so stalkable. From "Good Will Hunting" to "Legend of Bagger Vance" to "Ocean's 11/12" to "The Bourne Identitiy/Supremacy" to "The Talented Mr. Ripley" to "The Departed", Damon has consistetly shined. He seems like a great guy and I'm sure I'd like him if I met him. So Matt Damon is understandbly stalkable. As for Michigan football coach, Lloyd Carr,he is not first on my list of stalkable people(John Goodman), in fact he's not even 100 (Jon Lovitz). Why anyone would stalk Lloyd Carr is beyond me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home