Almost Clever

Observations about life and stories that border on being funny and/or inspired.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Weekend Update

Well I have a four day weekend and so far it has been awesome. I saw Donnie Darko. Good but not great. A little too ambitious in my opinion and it sort of fell apart at the end. I saw Michigan crush Michigan State. So satisfying. One week closer to the potential biggest game in the history of time, undefeated Michigan against undefeated Ohio State. Oh, it will happen and it will be glorious. And the Yankees lost. Sweet.

I saw The Departed. Very quality movie. Alec Baldwin and Mark Wahlberg have some great supporting roles. Not Joe Pesci quality but quality nevertheless. Jack Nicholson overdoes it a bit I think, but best movie I've seen in a while. 18 stars out of 21.

I have been awfully gassy this weekend. I don't know what I ate, but it hasn't been pleasant for my housemates. I was also supposed to get the car inspected but it has been raining and it can't be inspected if it's rainging for some reason.

And right now the Bears are winning 30-0. Da Bears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home