Almost Clever

Observations about life and stories that border on being funny and/or inspired.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I Really Shouldn't Leave The House On Less Than 8 Hours of Sleep

I just had to deliver a folder to another section in the office today. When I got there, I was asked "What section are you from? EPD, DEO, CDF?"

Since I am sleep-deprived and very punchy and I saw Apocalypse Now last night, I responded thusly, "I'm neither. I'm just an errand boy sent by grocery clerks to collect the bill." This was met with a puzzled look before I said, "Just Kidding. I'm from BEO."

Yeah, so, lack of sleep seriously impairs my judgement on when it is appropriate to use a non-sequitor quote from a movie made 35 years ago. At least I've refrained from making any Soylent Green references today. BTW it's people.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger albatross said...

I think she trusts him implicitly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home