Almost Clever

Observations about life and stories that border on being funny and/or inspired.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

1000th Visitor

Today at 3:00 AM (est) and 26 seconds, this blog had its one-thousandth visitor. And where was this visitor from...Nepal!!! How fitting! As a reward for being such a diligent reader, this person (and you know who you are) can write a post about whatever they want. (I'm assuming that it will be some very harsh criticsm deriding me for my lack of writing skills, my stupid humor, the lack of thought in the posts, the repetitive nature, how nobody ever comes to it, the fact that I'm American, how much I suck at Halo, my sexual preferences, etc.)

Anyways, it's not a heaping plate of wonderfully delicious momos but it could be the second best reward out there.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home